Please enter your email address, we'll send you an email with instructions to reset
We inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 of 30 June 2003 ('Code on protection of personal data) provides for the protection of individuals and other subjects with regard to the treatment of personal data. According to said legislation, treatment shall be performed in full observance of the principles of accuracy, lawfulness and disclosure to protect your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to article 13 of Legislative Decree n.196/2003, we are therefore providing you with the following information:
1. Your data will be treated for the following purposes: to send notices or news, provide updates on our business, press releases, report events, advertising articles, other communications or commercial offers, also through our newsletter. Therefore, we may periodically send you e-mails and/or text messages to keep you updated on our activities as well as commercial, promotional and advertising communications and information about our company. At the end of each message, you will always find instructions in the event you no longer want to receive such information.
2. Data shall be treated both electronically and on paper as well as through any other suitable media, in compliance with the minimum security measures provided for by the Technical Regulations, Annex B, Privacy Law.
3. To receive our newsletter, you must release your data; if you refuse to provide such data, your registration cannot be completed. Every service registration request shall be verified through a double opt-in system, in order to check whether the person who is registering is the true owner of their e-mail address.
4. Data may be forwarded to outside subjects, such as collaborators, consultants, sales people, partners or others, including in foreign countries, to deliver information, notices, services or commercial offers related with the newsletter.
5. The data treatment owner (data processor) is "ART NOVA Srl", Via Mauri, 4 – 22010 Besnate (VA) - Italy.
6. The person in charge of data treatment is identified in the Safety Program Document, drafted every year. As of today, the person in charge of treatment is the pro-tempore Legal Representative.
7. You can exercise your rights with the treatment owner any time, pursuant to art.7, Legislative Decree 196/2003; for your convenience, such Decree is fully reported below:
Legislative Decree n.196/2003,
Art. 7 – Right to access personal data and other rights
1. A concerned party has the right to receive confirmation of the existence or non existence of personal data about themselves, although not registered yet, and their communication in an intelligible manner.
2. Each concerned party has the right to know:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purpose and method of treatment;
c) the applied logic, in case data are treated with the help of electronic tools;
d) the name of the data processor, of those in charge and the designated representative, pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who might learn about such data as the designated representative over the State territory, other people in charge.
3. Any concerned party has the right to:
a) update, correct or, if it is in their interest, supplement their data;
b) request their personal data to be deleted, anonymized or halted, if such data have been treated by infringing the law, including those data which do not need to be kept given the reason why such data have been collected or subsequently treated;
c) obtain proof that activities under letters a) and b) were brought to the attention of, also with respect to their content, those to whom such data have been communicated or circulated, except when such activity proves to be impossible or implies the use of disproportionate means relative to the protected right.
4. Any concerned party has the right to fully or partly oppose to:
a) for legitimate reasons, to the treatment of their own personal data, although relevant for the purpose such data have been collected;
b) to the treatment of their own personal data, for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sale or to carry out market surveys or other commercial communication activities.
Request to delete or amend data
In compliance with the law, if you wish to be deleted from our database, or you want to modify any wrong data, please contact our offices.